Biryani Masala Drops
- Masala Drops Ginger has retained the goodness of the original Ginger extracts. Natural goodness of Ginger helps you as an immunity booster and is high in antioxidants.
- Best Use with Honey, Masala Tea, Cooking, Buttermilk, Herbal Juice, Smoothies.
- Masala Drops Cinnamon is made from Cinnamon – organically cultivated and handpicked from the best farms in India. .
- A perfect addition to your savory and sweet dishes while also being the powerhouse of antioxidants.
- Masala Drops Cinnamon is packed with the goodness of freshly ground cinnamon, handpicked to bring the freshness to make your meals more aromatic.
- Best Use with Honey, Water, Cooking, Juice, Smoothies
- Masala Drops Clove Bud carries the warmth, sweet and powerful zest of Cloves – helping your cooking.
- It has the rightful flavours without you having to worry about the grinding or crushing it. From Biryani to a warm cup of tea – just add a drop of Masala Drops Clove bud.
- Best Use with Water, Black Tea, Green Tea, Cooking, Juice, Smoothies.
- Masala Drops Cardamom is made from Cardamom – organically cultivated and handpicked from the best farms in India.
- Masala Drops Cardamom will save your time and ease your cooking process.
- Best Use with Honey, Masala Tea, Cooking, Juice, Smoothies.
Are Your Products Natural?
Yes. Masala Drops products are all 100% natural and we don’t use synthetic flavors or colors.
How Many Drops To Be Used In Cooking?
For Cooking 2 To 3 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Baking 3 To 4 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Tea 1 To 2 Drop Per Cup
For Salad And Smoothies 2 To 3 Drops
For Use In Warm Water/Honey/Apple Cider Vinegar 1 To 2 Drops.
Where Can I Use The Drops?
Masala Drops Has Range Of Products To Use In Tea, Coffee, Milk, Cooking, Baking And Much More. Customers Can Try And Experiment New Dishes And Masala Drops Can Be Convenient Alternate To Actual Form Of Spices And Masalas.
Please Refere Our Youtube Recipe Videos @Cook With Masaladrops
What Is The Shelf Life Of Masala Drops?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing.
How To Compare Regular Spice & Masala Powder Quantity With Drops? What If I Use More Drops In One Portion?
Masala Drops Products Are Concentrated Extracts And 3 To 4 Drops Is Ideal For Taste. To Compare 5 Drops Will Be Quivalent To One Spoon Of Spice Powder. Using More Drops May Give Stronger Spice Flavour To Food Which Changes the Taste.
What Is The Best Way To Store? Can I Refrigerate?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing And Can Be Store In Normal Room Temperature. Donot Refrigerate Or Freeze.
How Long Does The Shipping Takes?
Most Of Our Pan India Orders Are Delivered In 3 To 7 Working Days.