Coriander Seed Drops
Coriander Seed Drops
- Masala Drops Coriander Seed is made from Coriander – organically cultivated and handpicked from the best farms in India
- Masala Drops Coriander Seed has retained the goodness of the original Coriander Seed extracts
- Natural goodness of Coriander Seed helps in maintaining collagen and thus skin health is maintained
- Coriander Seed also helps in maintaining your heart and brain health.
- Masala Drops Coriander seed will save your time and ease your cooking process. It is also a great savior for on the go and makes for a perfect gift for any one who loves the art of cooking.
- No refrigeration is required. Easy to store, no loss of flavor
Coriander Seed Drops – Ease of cooking!
The quintessential spice used in Curry powder, Curries, Sausages, Pickles, Stews and Sauces now in a drop. We all know how Sambhar and Rasam – dishes are incomplete without their main ingredient, Coriander seeds!
Organically picked – each drop of the Masala Drops Coriander seed have a pleasing lemony flavor and floral aroma. Add it to the dish of your choice and cook in ease while the herb helps you to keep the cholesterol level in check.
Just squeeze and add one drop per portion to your food or drink as it finishes cooking and is served at the table, giving your culinary range that extra punch!
Masala Drops Coriander Seed – A dash of goodness
Use in Buttermilk
Add 5 – 10 drops to a glass of buttermilk and naturally flavour them.
Use in Cooking
Add 5 to 10 drops or 0.5ml or more as required depending on the dish and quantity prepared. Combine with other drops if required.
Use in Soups / Herbal Juices
Add 2– 3 drops to a bowl of soup /Herbal glass of Juice
Are Your Products Natural?
Yes. Masala Drops products are all 100% natural and we don’t use synthetic flavors or colors.
How Many Drops To Be Used In Cooking?
For Cooking 2 To 3 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Baking 3 To 4 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Tea 1 To 2 Drop Per Cup
For Salad And Smoothies 2 To 3 Drops
For Use In Warm Water/Honey/Apple Cider Vinegar 1 To 2 Drops.
Where Can I Use The Drops?
Masala Drops Has Range Of Products To Use In Tea, Coffee, Milk, Cooking, Baking And Much More. Customers Can Try And Experiment New Dishes And Masala Drops Can Be Convenient Alternate To Actual Form Of Spices And Masalas.
Please Refere Our Youtube Recipe Videos @Cook With Masaladrops
What Is The Shelf Life Of Masala Drops?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing.
How To Compare Regular Spice & Masala Powder Quantity With Drops? What If I Use More Drops In One Portion?
Masala Drops Products Are Concentrated Extracts And 3 To 4 Drops Is Ideal For Taste. To Compare 5 Drops Will Be Quivalent To One Spoon Of Spice Powder. Using More Drops May Give Stronger Spice Flavour To Food Which Changes the Taste.
What Is The Best Way To Store? Can I Refrigerate?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing And Can Be Store In Normal Room Temperature. Donot Refrigerate Or Freeze.
How Long Does The Shipping Takes?
Most Of Our Pan India Orders Are Delivered In 3 To 7 Working Days.