Biryani & Curry
Biryani & Curry
- Masala Drops Garam Masala and Biryani Masala will save your time and ease your cooking process. Use Garam masala drops for Cooking, Biryani, Curries, Gravies, Veg and Non-Veg recipes and Food flavouring.
- Natural goodness of various spices extract helps for digestion compared to the powder masalas and provides strong antioxidants
- Masala Drops Biryani Masala is not an alternative to traditional Biryani Masala but enhances rich flavour in plain rice, Veg rice, Egg rice and Non Veg rice.
- The spices in Garam Masala helps to regulates blood pressure and improve heart health and enhances nutrient absorption
- No refrigeration is required. Easy to store, no loss of flavor.
The right blend in a drop!
Masala drops – Garam Masala is made from the fine mixture of Clove, Cinnamon, Nigella (kalonji) seeds, Black pepper and Cardamom, Cumin, Nutmeg and Mace.
Handpicked and proportionally matched to bring to you not only the aroma but also the fine blend of sweet, spice and balance of each flavor in a drop.
Enjoy the freshness of grounded homemade garam masala without the hassle of picking, crushing, balancing – just a few drops of the Masala Drops – Garam Masala.
Create the incredible culinary experience in the comfort of your own kitchen. A few drop of Masala Drops – Garam Masala will change your ordinary meal to extraordinary.
A drop to help you to bring - Life that delicious, fragrant favorite meal of yours!
Are Your Products Natural?
Yes. Masala Drops products are all 100% natural and we don’t use synthetic flavors or colors.
How Many Drops To Be Used In Cooking?
For Cooking 2 To 3 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Baking 3 To 4 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Tea 1 To 2 Drop Per Cup
For Salad And Smoothies 2 To 3 Drops
For Use In Warm Water/Honey/Apple Cider Vinegar 1 To 2 Drops.
Where Can I Use The Drops?
Masala Drops Has Range Of Products To Use In Tea, Coffee, Milk, Cooking, Baking And Much More. Customers Can Try And Experiment New Dishes And Masala Drops Can Be Convenient Alternate To Actual Form Of Spices And Masalas.
Please Refere Our Youtube Recipe Videos @Cook With Masaladrops
What Is The Shelf Life Of Masala Drops?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing.
How To Compare Regular Spice & Masala Powder Quantity With Drops? What If I Use More Drops In One Portion?
Masala Drops Products Are Concentrated Extracts And 3 To 4 Drops Is Ideal For Taste. To Compare 5 Drops Will Be Quivalent To One Spoon Of Spice Powder. Using More Drops May Give Stronger Spice Flavour To Food Which Changes the Taste.
What Is The Best Way To Store? Can I Refrigerate?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing And Can Be Store In Normal Room Temperature. Donot Refrigerate Or Freeze.
How Long Does The Shipping Takes?
Most Of Our Pan India Orders Are Delivered In 3 To 7 Working Days.