Garam Masala Drops
Garam Masala Drops
- Masala Drops Garam Masala is made from spices – organically grown and handpicked from the best farms in India
- Masala Drops Garam Masala has retained the goodness of the original spice extracts
- Natural goodness of various spices helps with Digestion and provides strong antioxidants
- The spices in Garam Masala helps to regulate blood pressure and improve heart health and enhances nutrient absorption
- Masala Drops Garam Masala will save your time and ease your cooking process. It is also a great savior for on-the-go and makes for a perfect gift for any one who loves the art of cooking.
- No refrigeration is required. Easy to store, no loss of flavor.
Garam Masala Drops – The right blend in a drop!
Masala Drops – Garam Masala is made from the fine mixture of Clove, Cinnamon, Nigella (kalonji) seeds, Black pepper and Cardamom, Cumin, Nutmeg and Mace.
Handpicked and proportionally matched to bring you not only the aroma but also the fine blend of sweet, spice and balance of each flavor in a drop.
Enjoy the freshness of grounded homemade Garam Masala without the hassle of picking, crushing, balancing – just a few drops of the Masala Drops – Garam Masala.
Create the incredible culinary experience in the comfort of your own kitchen. A few drops of Masala Drops – Garam Masala can change your ordinary meal to extraordinary.
A drop helps you bring - Life that delicious, fragrant favorite meal of yours!
Add 5 to 10 drops or 0.5ml or more as required for Veg and Non Veg Biryani depending on the quantity prepared. Combine with other drops if required.
Add 3 to 5 drops for 200gms of Veg Curry.
Add 4 to 6 drops for 200gms of Non-Veg Curry.
|Use 4 to 8 drops for any type of Veg and Non Veg food Marination, Garnising and while cooking.|
Are Your Products Natural?
Yes. Masala Drops products are all 100% natural and we don’t use synthetic flavors or colors.
How Many Drops To Be Used In Cooking?
For Cooking 2 To 3 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Baking 3 To 4 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Tea 1 To 2 Drop Per Cup
For Salad And Smoothies 2 To 3 Drops
For Use In Warm Water/Honey/Apple Cider Vinegar 1 To 2 Drops.
Where Can I Use The Drops?
Masala Drops Has Range Of Products To Use In Tea, Coffee, Milk, Cooking, Baking And Much More. Customers Can Try And Experiment New Dishes And Masala Drops Can Be Convenient Alternate To Actual Form Of Spices And Masalas.
Please Refere Our Youtube Recipe Videos @Cook With Masaladrops
What Is The Shelf Life Of Masala Drops?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing.
How To Compare Regular Spice & Masala Powder Quantity With Drops? What If I Use More Drops In One Portion?
Masala Drops Products Are Concentrated Extracts And 3 To 4 Drops Is Ideal For Taste. To Compare 5 Drops Will Be Quivalent To One Spoon Of Spice Powder. Using More Drops May Give Stronger Spice Flavour To Food Which Changes the Taste.
What Is The Best Way To Store? Can I Refrigerate?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing And Can Be Store In Normal Room Temperature. Donot Refrigerate Or Freeze.
How Long Does The Shipping Takes?
Most Of Our Pan India Orders Are Delivered In 3 To 7 Working Days.