Ginger & Garlic Drops
Ginger & Garlic Drops
- Masala Drops Ginger and Garlic has retained the goodness of the original Ginger and Garlic extracts
- Masala drops Ginger and Garlic will save your time and ease your cooking process. It is also a great savior and no more hassle of peeling, grinding, or crushing. Use Ginger and Garlic drops for Cooking, Baking, Tea, Water, Honey, Apple cider vinegar, Herbal Juices, Salads.
- Natural goodness of Ginger and Garlic helps you as an immunity booster and is high in antioxidants.
- Ginger is also used to help aid in digestion, reducing nausea besides helping your fight flu or common cold.
- Garlic also helps in maintaining your heart and brain health.
- No refrigeration is required. Easy to store, no loss of flavor.
Enjoy a fresh, spicy taste – with just a drop. No more hassle of peeling, grinding, or crushing. Masala Drops Ginger is made from real extracts of gingers, handpicked to bring you freshness.
Just drop it in and enjoy a fresh, spicy taste whenever you like. This natural extract can be used on food and drink to lend its sharp and spicy notes, or on toast at breakfast time to give it extra zing ! Or even help you better your digestion, reduce nausea, and help fight the flu and common cold… Perfect for every occasion!
Just shake and add one drop per portion to your food or drink as it finishes cooking and is served at the table, giving your culinary range that extra punch!
Are Your Products Natural?
Yes. Masala Drops products are all 100% natural and we don’t use synthetic flavors or colors.
How Many Drops To Be Used In Cooking?
For Cooking 2 To 3 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Baking 3 To 4 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Tea 1 To 2 Drop Per Cup
For Salad And Smoothies 2 To 3 Drops
For Use In Warm Water/Honey/Apple Cider Vinegar 1 To 2 Drops.
Where Can I Use The Drops?
Masala Drops Has Range Of Products To Use In Tea, Coffee, Milk, Cooking, Baking And Much More. Customers Can Try And Experiment New Dishes And Masala Drops Can Be Convenient Alternate To Actual Form Of Spices And Masalas.
Please Refere Our Youtube Recipe Videos @Cook With Masaladrops
What Is The Shelf Life Of Masala Drops?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing.
How To Compare Regular Spice & Masala Powder Quantity With Drops? What If I Use More Drops In One Portion?
Masala Drops Products Are Concentrated Extracts And 3 To 4 Drops Is Ideal For Taste. To Compare 5 Drops Will Be Quivalent To One Spoon Of Spice Powder. Using More Drops May Give Stronger Spice Flavour To Food Which Changes the Taste.
What Is The Best Way To Store? Can I Refrigerate?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing And Can Be Store In Normal Room Temperature. Donot Refrigerate Or Freeze.
How Long Does The Shipping Takes?
Most Of Our Pan India Orders Are Delivered In 3 To 7 Working Days.