- Masala Drops Cardamom is made from Cardamom – organically cultivated and handpicked from the best farms in India.
- Masala Drops Cardamom will save your time and ease your cooking process.
- Best Use with Honey, Masala Tea, Cooking, Juice, Smoothies.
Hyderabadi Irani Chai Drops
- Hyderabadi Irani Chai has its very own traditional flavour and way of makings. We bring you the essence of traditional Irani tea in a drop. A Taste that belongs to Hyderabadi Mughals.
- Add Milk, Tea, Sugar and One drop of Hyderabadi Irani Chai to prepare your Kadak chai.
- Add one or two drops of Hyderabadi Irani Chai Masala to boiling tea or directly after filter in a cup.
Bombay Chai Masala Drops
- Bombay Chai is strong, fresh and reviving – we bring you the essence of freshly brewed tea in a drop. A taste that Bombay calls it very own!
- Add Milk, Tea, Sugar and One drop of Bombay Chai to prepare your Kadak chai.
- Add one or two drops of Bombay Chai Masala to boiling tea or directly after filter in a cup.
- Saffron tea has the fresh aroma of naturally grown saffron on the Himalayan ranges.
- Masala Drops Saffron brings you the essence of traditionally grown and extracted Saffron to enjoy the best of Saffron tea.
- Best Use with Honey, Black Tea, Lemon Tea, Green Tea, Cooking, Juice, Smoothies.
Are Your Products Natural?
Yes. Masala Drops products are all 100% natural and we don’t use synthetic flavors or colors.
How Many Drops To Be Used In Cooking?
For Cooking 2 To 3 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Baking 3 To 4 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Tea 1 To 2 Drop Per Cup
For Salad And Smoothies 2 To 3 Drops
For Use In Warm Water/Honey/Apple Cider Vinegar 1 To 2 Drops.
Where Can I Use The Drops?
Masala Drops Has Range Of Products To Use In Tea, Coffee, Milk, Cooking, Baking And Much More. Customers Can Try And Experiment New Dishes And Masala Drops Can Be Convenient Alternate To Actual Form Of Spices And Masalas.
Please Refere Our Youtube Recipe Videos @Cook With Masaladrops
What Is The Shelf Life Of Masala Drops?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing.
How To Compare Regular Spice & Masala Powder Quantity With Drops? What If I Use More Drops In One Portion?
Masala Drops Products Are Concentrated Extracts And 3 To 4 Drops Is Ideal For Taste. To Compare 5 Drops Will Be Quivalent To One Spoon Of Spice Powder. Using More Drops May Give Stronger Spice Flavour To Food Which Changes the Taste.
What Is The Best Way To Store? Can I Refrigerate?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing And Can Be Store In Normal Room Temperature. Donot Refrigerate Or Freeze.
How Long Does The Shipping Takes?
Most Of Our Pan India Orders Are Delivered In 3 To 7 Working Days.