- Masala Drops Nutmeg is made from Nutmeg – organically cultivated and handpicked from the best farms in India
- Masala Drops Nutmeg has retained the goodness of the original Nutmeg extracts
- Natural goodness of Nutmeg helps in anti-ageing and thus skin health is maintained
- Nutmeg also helps in maintaining your heart and brain health.
- Masala Drops Nutmeg will save your time and ease your cooking process. It is also a great savior for on the go and makes for a perfect gift for any one who loves the art of cooking.
- No refrigeration is required. Easy to store, no loss of flavor
Nutmeg Drops – Add the zing!
Masala Drops Nutmeg brings you the quintessential autumn spice, frequently found in fall desserts and beverages in a drop. A spice which helps you detoxify the body!
Add the Masala Drops Nutmeg to your favorite soups or stews. Spruce up your baking with the Masala Drops Nutmeg – Pumpkin pie, Custards, and Cakes, too.
Just squeeze and add one drop per portion to your food or drink as it finishes cooking and is served at the table, giving your culinary range that extra punch!
Masala Drops Nutmeg – A dash of goodness
Are Your Products Natural?
Yes. Masala Drops products are all 100% natural and we don’t use synthetic flavors or colors.
How Many Drops To Be Used In Cooking?
For Cooking 2 To 3 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Baking 3 To 4 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Tea 1 To 2 Drop Per Cup
For Salad And Smoothies 2 To 3 Drops
For Use In Warm Water/Honey/Apple Cider Vinegar 1 To 2 Drops.
Where Can I Use The Drops?
Masala Drops Has Range Of Products To Use In Tea, Coffee, Milk, Cooking, Baking And Much More. Customers Can Try And Experiment New Dishes And Masala Drops Can Be Convenient Alternate To Actual Form Of Spices And Masalas.
Please Refere Our Youtube Recipe Videos @Cook With Masaladrops
What Is The Shelf Life Of Masala Drops?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing.
How To Compare Regular Spice & Masala Powder Quantity With Drops? What If I Use More Drops In One Portion?
Masala Drops Products Are Concentrated Extracts And 3 To 4 Drops Is Ideal For Taste. To Compare 5 Drops Will Be Quivalent To One Spoon Of Spice Powder. Using More Drops May Give Stronger Spice Flavour To Food Which Changes the Taste.
What Is The Best Way To Store? Can I Refrigerate?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing And Can Be Store In Normal Room Temperature. Donot Refrigerate Or Freeze.
How Long Does The Shipping Takes?
Most Of Our Pan India Orders Are Delivered In 3 To 7 Working Days.