- Masala Drops Rosemary is made from Rosemary – organically cultivated and handpicked from the best farms in India
- Masala Drops Rosemary has retained the goodness of the original Rosemary plant extracts
- Natural goodness of Rosemary Drops helps in lower blood pressure and aids in weight loss
- Rosemary is considered a cognitive stimulant and can help to improve memory performance and quality
- Masala Drops Rosemary will save your time and ease your cooking process. It is also a great savior for on the go and makes for a perfect gift for any one who loves the art of cooking.
- No refrigeration is required. Easy to store, no loss of flavor
Add the Zing!
There is no flavor like Rosemary – an all time favorite of every chef! At Masala Drops we bring you the goodness of the woody aromatic notes of the Rosemary herb in every drop.
The woody and potent scent of Rosemary can be added to you Poultry dishes, Soups, Spread and Teas, too! It is an aroma recognized worldwide by chefs and home cooks and is worldwide recognized for its anti-inflammatory agent.
Just squeeze and add one drop per portion to your food or drink as it finishes cooking and is served at the table, giving your culinary range that extra punch!
Masala Drops Rosemary – A dash of goodness
Use in Cooking
Add 5 to 10 drops or 0.5ml or more as required depending on the dish and quantity prepared. Combine with other drops if required.
Use In Skin/Hair care
Add 5-8 drops in 10ML of water and use it gently on Skin & Hair.
Are Your Products Natural?
Yes. Masala Drops products are all 100% natural and we don’t use synthetic flavors or colors.
How Many Drops To Be Used In Cooking?
For Cooking 2 To 3 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Baking 3 To 4 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Tea 1 To 2 Drop Per Cup
For Salad And Smoothies 2 To 3 Drops
For Use In Warm Water/Honey/Apple Cider Vinegar 1 To 2 Drops.
Where Can I Use The Drops?
Masala Drops Has Range Of Products To Use In Tea, Coffee, Milk, Cooking, Baking And Much More. Customers Can Try And Experiment New Dishes And Masala Drops Can Be Convenient Alternate To Actual Form Of Spices And Masalas.
Please Refere Our Youtube Recipe Videos @Cook With Masaladrops
What Is The Shelf Life Of Masala Drops?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing.
How To Compare Regular Spice & Masala Powder Quantity With Drops? What If I Use More Drops In One Portion?
Masala Drops Products Are Concentrated Extracts And 3 To 4 Drops Is Ideal For Taste. To Compare 5 Drops Will Be Quivalent To One Spoon Of Spice Powder. Using More Drops May Give Stronger Spice Flavour To Food Which Changes the Taste.
What Is The Best Way To Store? Can I Refrigerate?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing And Can Be Store In Normal Room Temperature. Donot Refrigerate Or Freeze.
How Long Does The Shipping Takes?
Most Of Our Pan India Orders Are Delivered In 3 To 7 Working Days.