Sweet Basil Drops
Sweet Basil Drops
- Masala Drops Sweet Basil is made from Basil – organically cultivated and handpicked from the best farms in India
- Masala Drops Sweet Basil has retained the goodness of the original Basil plant extracts
- Natural goodness of Basil Drops helps in to lower your cholesterol and triglycerides
- Basil also contains magnesium, which can help to improve blood flow by allowing muscles and blood vessels to relax.
- Masala Drops Sweet Basil will save your time and ease your cooking process. It is also a great savior for on the go and makes for a perfect gift for any one who loves the art of cooking.
- No refrigeration is required. Easy to store, no loss of flavor
Change the way you cook – Use Sweet Basil Drops
No more messy kitchen due to grind of herb selections, sorting and cleaning.
Masala Drops brings you the goodness of freshly grown, handpicked basil leaves in every Basil Drops, keeping the antioxidants properties of the plant intact.
Experience the fragrant sweet aroma along with the peppery taste in the meal of your choice – from pastas to soups, to just a drop in your favourite sauce.
Just squeeze and add one drop per portion to your food or drink as it finishes cooking and is served at the table, giving your culinary range that extra punch!
Masala Drops Sweet Basil – A dash of goodness
Use in Drinking Water
5-6 drops in a bottle of water or 2-3 drops in a glass of water and drink everyday
Use in Hot Water
2-3 drops in a glass of water (200 ml) and drink twice or thrice a day.
Use in Cooking
Add 5 to 10 drops or 0.5ml or more as required depending on the dish and quantity prepared. Combine with other drops if required.
Are Your Products Natural?
Yes. Masala Drops products are all 100% natural and we don’t use synthetic flavors or colors.
How Many Drops To Be Used In Cooking?
For Cooking 2 To 3 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Baking 3 To 4 Drops Per Portion Of 200 Grams
For Tea 1 To 2 Drop Per Cup
For Salad And Smoothies 2 To 3 Drops
For Use In Warm Water/Honey/Apple Cider Vinegar 1 To 2 Drops.
Where Can I Use The Drops?
Masala Drops Has Range Of Products To Use In Tea, Coffee, Milk, Cooking, Baking And Much More. Customers Can Try And Experiment New Dishes And Masala Drops Can Be Convenient Alternate To Actual Form Of Spices And Masalas.
Please Refere Our Youtube Recipe Videos @Cook With Masaladrops
What Is The Shelf Life Of Masala Drops?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing.
How To Compare Regular Spice & Masala Powder Quantity With Drops? What If I Use More Drops In One Portion?
Masala Drops Products Are Concentrated Extracts And 3 To 4 Drops Is Ideal For Taste. To Compare 5 Drops Will Be Quivalent To One Spoon Of Spice Powder. Using More Drops May Give Stronger Spice Flavour To Food Which Changes the Taste.
What Is The Best Way To Store? Can I Refrigerate?
Masala Drops Products Are Best Before 24Months From The Date Of Manufacturing And Can Be Store In Normal Room Temperature. Donot Refrigerate Or Freeze.
How Long Does The Shipping Takes?
Most Of Our Pan India Orders Are Delivered In 3 To 7 Working Days.